Est. 1976
Contact Us
Past medalions of the Common to Common 30K
CC2016

Apartment building on the northeast corner of the Westford Common, it was a hotel in the 1800s.


CC2015

Residence on the east end of the Westford Common, referred to by children as the "ketchup and mustard house". It was built in the 1860s and is currently the home of the Morris family.


CC2014

Civil War monument at the west end of the Westford Common. 2014 is the 150th anniversary of the nearby St. Albans Raid (10/19/1864), the farthest north battle of the Civil War.


CC2013

Harriet Farnsworth Powell Museum on the north side of the Essex Common. It was built in 1875 and was used as a school until 1984.


CC2012

Baptist church on the east side of the Westford Common. It was built in 1828 and is the oldest public building in Westford.


CC2011

Grange Hall just south of the Essex Common. It was built in 1859 as a Universalist Church and was taken over by the Grange in 1910.


artwork-Order-2877869

Brick Tavern on the northwest corner of the Westford Common. It was built in 1835 and is currently a private home. This is how the structure looks today.


CC2009

Congregational church on the west side of the Westford Common. It was built in 1840 and is still used as a church. This is how the structure looks today.


CC2008

Westford Library on the north side of the Westford Common. It was built in 1844 and served as the town hall until 1974 when it became the town library.


CC2007B

Residence at the 30K turn-around on the Westford Common. It was built in 1835 and is currently the home of the Adams.


CC2006C

Congregational Church on the Essex Center Common. It was built in 1839 and had its steeple removed in the 1950s. It is now home to the Essex Town library.


CC2005C

Methodist church just south of the Essex Center Common. It was built in 1839 and is still used as a church. This is how the structure looks today.


CC2004c

Memorial Hall on the Essex Center Common It was built in 1871 to honor the Essex residents who died in the Civil War. A marble plaque above the door lists those honored soldiers The steeple was removed in 1959. This is the home of our 30K race among other community activities!